Old 18-06-2003, 08:20 PM
Wendy Kelly Budd

Default Moles!!

I think I have voles, but could be moles. I have dogs too. I accidentally
found a way that works while I was turning the compost pile. Warning:
delicate folks, cover your ears. I keep a pitchfork near the tunnels. When
I see a fresh tunnel, I align the pitchfork along the end of the tunnel and
shove it into the ground HARD. Keep walking/working along the tunnel. I've
only gotten one this way, but it sure is satisfying when it happens.

--
Wendy* in N. California,

"Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, but only empties today of
its strength." Charles Spurgeon

"mm" wrote in message
om...
Moles are digging everywhere in my garden and lawn. I have two small
dogs so must be careful with what I can use. Has anyone had luck with
stopping moles??