Old 04-03-2003, 11:27 AM
Willow

Default Mossies in water feature

Yes & yes. It's in a spot where it may receive a little filtered sun in the
morning & I only ever use tap water.

--
Wanda
aka Willow

~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~
Andrew G wrote in message
"Willow" wrote in message
Hiya Hairy

I don't have a problem with mozzies in the dog's water bowl, but I can't
seem to keep the algae at bay. Do you have any suggestions?

--
Wanda
aka Willow

Do you use tap water? I think that has less chance of algae growing in it.
Also, try keep it out of the sun, that should help.

Other than that, I'm not too sure, unless you buy another one, and

alternate
the use of bowls from day to day, allowing the unused one to sit in the

sun
empty.

Good luck