Old 18-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default Plastic plant pots

The message
from Kate Morgan contains these words:

How does one get rid of the blooming things? I have just been looking at
our local council web site and see that they do not recycle plastic. I
have to take them to a quarry quite a distance away.
I wish that garden centre`s collected them ,maybe I will have to have a
word and see if they would be interested in starting something.Any other
ideas?

I've given stacks to plant swaps, jumble sales, schools and plant
tables at fetes, and they always seem to find homes..often with people
who are raising plants for plantswaps, charity sales etc

Janet.