Old 18-06-2003, 10:44 PM
antonious

Default Flagstone Labyrinth/Ground Cover

Sure, Creeping thyme, Roman Chamomile, Scotch (dark green) and Irish
(chartreuse) mosses (not REALLY mosses, but close enough), leave a slightly
larger than normal gap between sones and add a little bit of potting mix to
the sand. and don't forget to water or nothing much will grow for long

"trayn" wrote in message
I plan on designing a labyrinth in my backyard. I would like to fill in

the
gaps with a hardy ground plant that will tolerate heat and strong sunlight
(west explosure) and moderate foot traffic. Suggestions?