Old 18-06-2003, 11:44 PM
Dr. Scratch N. Sniff

Default Lawns & God

On 18 Jun 2003 12:48:50 GMT, (Bill Oliver) wrote:

In article ,
Dr. Scratch N. Sniff wrote:
On 17 Jun 2003 10:59:57 -0700,
(Mike Lyle)
wrote:

... and I will plant kudzu if I can find any.

And you were doing so good until this. Sorry, there is no justification
for planting kudzu in the US.

billo

And after kudzu was imported as the salvation for hillside erosion.
sigh.. I think I'll do it anyway, since it isn't illegal yet, and it's
by far more sightly than a pile of old tires and washbasins of used
motor oil.

Why not use kudzu? The city came along and put crown vetch
everywhere. I would rather have a noxious weed of my own that can
outgrow the stuff. Shux, by the end of July, I could have a kudzu
covered 2 story house!