Old 19-06-2003, 01:32 AM

Default Tatton Park Show

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:55:09 +0100, "hayley"
wrote:

I'd like to go to Tatton as it's local but have never been to a show - I'd
have to take two small children in a side-by-side off-road-type pushchair.
Would it be possible? (The children would be fine in the pushchair but are
there narrow "aisles" at these shows or is it possible to get a wide buggy
around)?

I reckon you would be fine at Tatton as the paths are pretty wide and
the main thoroughfares in the show area itself have hard coverings put
down on them. The carparks can get muddy in wet weather though.
--
Stuart Baldwin
news\at/boxatrix\dot/co\dot/uk