Old 19-06-2003, 02:32 AM
Michael Shaffer

Default new pond

Get a Pondmaster Mag-Drive, they are great pumps.

http://www.pondliner.com/PondmasterPumps.htm

For a filter I would look at this one

http://www.pondliner.com/PM2000.htm

I'd look at the Mag-Drive 12 since your pond sounds like it's about 1000
gallons. You want a pump that will circulate the entire pond volume in 1
hour, this will keep the pond well filtered.

Mike

Barbara Gennuso wrote:
HI, thanks for responding,
Our pond is about 10 feet long---about 1 foot in depth at on end and
about 4 feet at the other. I has just been repainted- so now it's time
for a submursible pump. The pond has a little bit of a water fall.

Do we need filters-pumps-fish- HELP
I really want to fill the pond-with water plants. A little scary.
Thanks again Barbe