Old 19-06-2003, 02:44 AM
animaux

Default Beautiful garden tools I just ordered

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:22:58 -0700, des weges wrote:

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:32:23 GMT, animaux wrote:

So, am I the devil now?

I think the devil is male...she devil maybe? LOL

I was just curious and posted what I found, anal retentive of me but I
found it interesting. Nothing more!

"As crude a weapon as a cave man's club the chemical barrage has been hurled at the fabric of life."
Rachel Carson

tomj

Well, I don't much believe in a creator or creation so that's a moot point!
I've learned a great deal from this thread both here and over in austin.gardens.
Thanks for making me more aware of these things.

Victoria