Old 19-06-2003, 04:32 AM
bern

Default Lotus

Gary Woods wrote in message . ..
(bern) wrote:

I have tried several different types of hardy Lotus over the years,
treating them essentially the same as the hardy lillies.

What size container are they in?

Thanks to everybody who suggested things.

I have tried several different types, but since they are treated the
same as the hardy lillies, they have been in 30 quart tubs recently.
They get sunk to the bottom of a 3 foot deep part of the pond. Now,
the soil I use is not heavy clay, which I have been told is needed by
lotus. Do you guys use heavy clay? My hardy lillies love the soil
mixture I have been using. BTW, we are zone 5.

need to be now, including rejuvenating pond, garden, and just
coincidentally, self.

Amazing how that works!

Indeed it is!