Old 19-06-2003, 12:22 PM
dommy dommy is offline
Registered User

Location: London
Default Local Council subsidised compost bin, any good?

Hi all, my local council is offering the following 330 litre compost bin at a subsidised price of only £10. Here is a pictu

http://www2.warwickshire.gov.uk/Web/...hotos+Mediuma/$file/composter+scheme1Med.jpg

I just wanted to get some opinions on this type of bin. To me it looks like it will be hard to turn the contents properly, but that is just on the assumtion of the picture. Also does anyone have the retail price for this type of bin? If anyone has had experiances with this type please can I have some feed back, thank you,