Old 19-06-2003, 12:32 PM
Bob Adkins

Default Toads, toads, and more toads....

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:38:48 -0500, jammer wrote:

mate) We will see then if i upped the population any. I think we have
5 resident toads as it is now. I can see where those little babies

We have 5 or 6 here. We named each one "Mr. Toad". They hop to my garage
when the light is on, and snap up june bugs and moths by the hundreds. When
we were kids, we would play "leadbelly" by rolling #00 buckshot down a board
toward them. They would glump down the shot until they could hardly hop.
Kids can be mean. I try to make up for it by being nice to toads. I even
stop mowing when the toadlets are swarming over my yard.

Only down side to toads is when they get really big. You know what they say.
"Big toad, big poop".

Bob