Old 19-06-2003, 02:20 PM
Trevise

Default Moles!!

"Nonya" wrote in message
Ahh, ahh, ahhh...good job igor!~

It's amazing how much frustration such a little pest can instill. I think
I'm going to try the castor oil trick, or set some mouse traps....or both.
I've got a few (I think) that are going crazy in the compost that I spread
this spring around my flowers. It would be better if you could at least

SEE
the little *******s...it's like some kind of invisible force!

Good luck,

True...they seem to be exceptionally bad this year in Ohio - lots of rain -
the grubs don't seem to be too bad, but the worms are right there near the
surface, and the little tunnel rats are having a picnic. Kinda like watching
a horror movie when you look into the flower beds and see the mulch
heaving...