Old 19-06-2003, 02:44 PM
ajames54

Default Quarintine? Reality?

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:08:10 GMT, wrote:

doesnt matter. you have no idea what parasites they are carrying. do you even ask
how long those fish have been in quarantine, or IF they have been in quarantine at
the store?

Yes to all of the above? And i only ever buy fish from one of
three places I've been buying fish from for 20+ years

fish are easy to quarantine. why risk it? you got room for a pond, you
got room for a 100 gallon stock tank. Ingrid

I guess I should have prefaced this with

"Kids! Don't try this at home!"

But I take great care before I buy them to check them, their
tankmates and the general condition of all other fish at the
vendor...