Old 19-06-2003, 03:44 PM
Steve Warren @ The UK Speedtrap Guide

Default Bamboo damaged by wind

"H" wrote in message
Hmm, it was 8ft when we bought it and its been in for 2 years. What do

you
feed it on?

I don't feed mine, or water it ;-)

On the other hand, I don't want it to grow very tall. It's just over 2m
tall, and that is the way I want it to stay.

I'm guessing something like miracle-grow would be a good feed for it. You
could mulch it at the base as well with manure etc.

- h

I feed my Phyllostachys Nigra on miracle-grow and boy oh boy it is a miracle
how fast it does grow. Mine took a year to settle before it did anything
though.
Steve

--
For the most up to date information on police SpeedTrap equipment in the UK.
Product tests, reviews and Legal Advice.