Old 19-06-2003, 04:44 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Plastic wrap question

Cheap, simple and free:

Group the plants tightly together in a place with extremely dim light. Water
them normally. Go to Hawaii. Less light, less need for water. I have indoor
tropicals which have gone 14 days this way. They've muttered a few
obscenities upon my return, but they fared OK.

Just one thing: If any of the plants' roots are pot-bound (close to filling
up the pot completely), there will be problems. You can spot this easily,
since water runs right through those pots very quickly, and the plants dry
out much faster than the others. Re-pot them now.