Old 19-06-2003, 06:20 PM
paghat

Default Moles!!

In article wNlIa.73733$YZ2.244567@rwcrnsc53, "Bob"
wrote:

"Ray" wrote in message
m...

I've run my car with a garden hose in the tailpipe for many hours on
fresh "hills" with no avail. While they stay away from that tunnel,
smell?, for a while they'd come back in a week or so.

And the rate of successful suicides with car exhaust is way down. The
exhaust of new cars is just too clean.

Bob

If anyone wants to sign over their new car to me before they commit
suicide, I will be happy to sign over my old car to them for the intended
purpose.

-helpful paghat

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"