Old 19-06-2003, 10:20 PM
Neil McManus

Default Sticklebacks for a wildlife pond

Catherine & Ken Ross wrote in message . ..
On 17 Jun 2003 14:14:29 -0700, (Neil McManus)
wrote:

The recommendation is for native fish such as sticklebacks, but I don't
know where I can get them. Can anyone suggest a source?

Neil

West Lothian,
Scotland

Last time I was at the Torwood Garden Center near Stirling
(The new one's moved to just outside torwood
http://www.torwoodgardencentre.co.uk/ ) They had them, along with
Minnows.

Ken

NE Scotland

Funny you should mention Torwood, that's where my frogspawn came from.
The bulldozers were due to demolish the demonstration ponds, so I got
some rescued frogspawn. I'll give them a phone and see if they still
have the wee fish.

Neil
W. Lothian