Old 19-06-2003, 11:08 PM
~consul

Default Moles!!

Ray wrote:
Besides the Victor traps, I seem to have gotten rid of a couple with RCO poision. Pretty easy to use. No way to be sure that's what got rid of the mole, but there are two places I've used it and there haven't been any new hills for a couple three weeks.

It seems to take a while to work, though.

How about the sticky type rat traps? They get so caught up, they die underground? Decompose?
--
.... if I could hold her with me once again ... I would tell her that I miss her ... I
still miss Kyla ...