Old 20-06-2003, 04:20 AM
Oingofan

Default Mosquito Traps and Koi Ponds

I was planning on getting the Liberty model. It seems like it would
be able to do the job. The Defender is possibly not enough for you.
Let's see what happens with time and the mosquito problem. I live in
Nevada and our mosquito problem isn't as rampant here, but I have
young one that I would definitely purchase a mosquito magnet for if it
worked.
Oingofan

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 03:19:01 -0400 (EDT), (Steve
Noel) wrote:

I run the mosquito magnet 24/7 and have run it with the attractant and
without as I am on the boundary line of the TIGER mosquito which is
repelled by the strip. I think I will try moving it to some different
locations before I give up on it. The model is the DEFENDER.
Steve