Old 20-06-2003, 06:40 AM
Charles

Default h-o-b filter *without* a waterfall return?

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:10:38 -0400, Andrew Roberts
wrote:

vu huong wrote:

hello,

I'm looking for a simple hang-on-back mechanical filter for my 75gal
planted tank that doesn't have that "waterfall" type return. is there
such a thing? high flowrate would be a plus as well.

The TetraTec power filters look like they have the output under the
water. I've only seen photos though, not the real thing.

Marineland has a HOT magnum canister filter that might fit the bill.
I've never used one, so I can't really comment on how it works.

I use a Hot Magnum for occasional clean-ups. It works well, but I
only hang it on the front of the tank, it seems like it would be quite
inconvenient to hang on the back.
--

- Charles
-