Old 04-03-2003, 06:05 PM
Alan Silver

Default Plants with holes in leaves - nutrient deficiency ?

In article , LeighMo
writes
And tell us what kind of fish you have. My money's on the fish being
the cause. (My loaches were well-behaved for years before learning the
plants were tasty, and other people have had the same experience. So
even if you haven't added any new fish recently, it could still be them.)

Fish list is the easiest :-

6 x harlequin rasboras
7 x glowlight tetras
4 x tiger barbs
2 x golden gourami
3 x synodontis velifer
1 x apple snail

All fish are fully grown, except for the synodontis where I'm not sure.
One is about 5" long, the other two are about 3" each. As I was under
the impression that these only reached about 4" and they have grown
considerably since we got them (couple of months), I'm not sure if they
actually are s.velifer or a similar.

Does that help ? Thanx for the reply.

--
Alan Silver
Please remove the "furryferret" if replying by e-mail