Old 20-06-2003, 09:32 AM
BAC

Default agricultural field

"nick hunton" wrote in message
s.com...
I have just bought a building site, but across a stream comes a two acre
agricultural field. Question, Can I grow veg in an area of it using
raised beds? Secondley Can I fence this area off using fencing one
metre high only. I know I can't turn it into a garden for flowers etc,
but can I do the above.

From a planning viewpoint, you should be able to do anything with it which
can be deemed agricultural, which might include growing vegetables for
'market garden' or stock feeding purposes. Failing that, you could probably
convert it to woodland, or use it as paddock.