Old 20-06-2003, 12:32 PM
Jan Flora

Default Can't garden for two weeks (at least)

In article , (Pat
Kiewicz) wrote:

Had some surgery yesterday to fix the inside of my schnozz. Eventually I
should be able to breathe better and escape the recurrent sinus infections.

How I wil manage to NOT scrabble around in the garden for two weeks, is
the more interesting dilemma right now. I had to schedule it for after my
daughter was out of school and available to help me rather than needing
my services. This is the slowest period there is during the summer. I hope
that I won't be to ruthless an overseer!

Oh, be ruthless. That's why god gives you children -- so you have someone to
push around. ;-) I'll give you my mom's phone number, if you need lessons...

Jan