Old 20-06-2003, 09:56 PM
zxcvbob

Default Tree-Cutting Crisis with my neighbor

CpRensCoNY wrote:

Maybe this is too mild a solution for Brooklyn but there are a few things noted
in this exchange. Two people are not angry with each other over a tree. I have
moved ninteen times in my adult life and can attest to the fact that it is
always better to remain friendly with the adjacent neighbor. If he is new, you
can used to him.

This issue comes up so often here, it seems that people get a perverse
pleasure from killing trees that are close to the property line,
encroaching on the next lot with their fence, filing adverse posession
claims, having neighbors' cars towed that are parked on the street 30
minutes too long, throwing garbage over the fence, etc.

Angry people creating a crisis so they'll have something to be ****ed about.

regards,
bob

--
"Stealing a Rhinoceros should not be attempted lightly" --Kehlog Albran