Old 20-06-2003, 11:44 PM

Default If you could only plant three rose bushes...

On 20 Jun 2003 20:59:14 GMT, (Unique Too) wrote:

(satujinn) writes:

I am landscaping my new home and despite the fact that I have a huge
property, my wife is limiting me to three rose buses. Don't ask.

SO, in S CA, San Fernando Valley area I would like to know what

three
bushes you would plant?

If I was limited to three roses, I'd make sure they were really,

really large
ones!

There are several posters here from CA so they might be able to give

you the
best adivce for your area. But they will want to know what type of

roses you
are looking for, Hybrid Teas, Old Garden Roses. climbers? Can you be

more
specific than lots of bloom, same size and different colors?

Julie

Hybrid teas, floribundas. No climbers. These will go in a small open
area with day long sun. I may cheat and under plant some minis as
well

Disease resistance is also big on my list.

--
Like a game of pick up stick played by ****ing lunatics