Old 21-06-2003, 02:56 AM
TheKeith

Default Tree-Cutting Crisis with my neighbor

"NewsUser" wrote in message
Heed the advice given below. My neighbors mistakenly assumed eight trees
were on their property. They removed them with not a word of warning to

us.
This was shortly after we moved in. Soon after that, we had a fence
installed and discovered every one of those trees had been well within our
side of the property line! These neighbors have not spoken to us for

almost
two years now - because we had the audacity to put up the fence to keep
their dogs from attacking people on our property (and to keep THEM from
cutting any more of our trees). And so it goes....

I find that it's not a good idea to speak to neighbors anyway (besides the
occasional greeting, of course)--makes it all the more difficult when you
have to get ****ed off at them.

"Chris" wrote in message
Can your neighbor leagally build a fence on the property line? Where I

live
the fence has to be 2 feet from the property line unless the neighbor

gives
permission to build on the line. It may be worth while to look into rite
ways and where the property line is exactly.