Old 04-03-2003, 09:16 PM
Len Arzoomanian , BonsaiRI

Default [IBC] Stands in Bonsai Europe

From: Bart Thomas
Date: 2003/03/04 Tue PM 01:31:32 EST To:
Subject: [IBC] Stands in Bonsai Europe

Len:

I have seen some nice ones at New England Bonsai, not far from you. I'd
certainly ask them, if you don't find what you want there.

Of course, there are plenty of mail sources.

Bart

Thanks Bart

Yes I visit NEBG often and own a few of the ones they have, but the stands in this particular issue are much different than any I have seen either locally or mail order in the US. You have to see them in the Bonsai Europe (1/2003) issue to really see what
I mean. Anyone out there have the issue?

Len

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:

http://www.bonsairi.com
http://www.rhodeislandbonsaisociety.org