Old 21-06-2003, 11:32 AM
Diane Mancino

Default keikis on keikis on keikis

Thanks, Some thought it was a mistakenly put on the raffle table, can't wait
to see it. Would you put more than one keiki to a pot? I think I'll do 4 to
a pot- I have a lot!

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 03:10:18 GMT, "Diane Mancino"
wrote:

I won another old orchid this month. A Den kingianum Ruth, very bushy,

out
of bloom but kiekies everywhere some on other kiekies with roots on them.
Should those Kiekies stay on, or should I remove.

Kingianum will do this if over fertilized and under bloomed. I
would remover the kiekies that are plantable. First because the
plant will look better if it is "groomed." I also think leaving
them encourages the plant to kiekie again. They can be very
pretty plants in bloom. Good luck.

SuE