Old 21-06-2003, 11:44 AM
Starlord

Default Garden Vandalism!

When I first started my Desert Iris Garden, I had at the time some 100 iris
plants and because I am the Trailer Parks Offical papers server, when ever I've
done that, the people think they are getting back at the park by going out and
ripping out name tags for the iris,(its happened 4 times) cut water hoses, road
bikes over plants and just did whatever they liked to do. One reson I moved the
garden from the end of the driveway to the desert field next door, now very
little if anything is done to my plants. But I've got 300+ un-named iris now.

--
In This Universe The Night was Falling,The Shadows were lenghtening
But elsewhere the Stars were still young and the light of morning lingered: and

Arthur C. Clarke "The City & The Stars"

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/
Starlord's Personal Page
http://starlord-personal.netfirms.com
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com

"Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A." wrote in message
dstvns wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 22:24:42 GMT, "For Auction"
wrote:

I'm new at gardening and growing things, so this year I decided to try to
grow giant pumpkins for my first try at it. I had ordered some special

blend

---