Old 21-06-2003, 01:20 PM
Shiva

Default Tiffany and Perfume Delight

On 20 Jun 2003 17:37:12 -0700, (Theo) wrote:

I just recently purchased these two hybrid tea roses and was just
looking for some feedback from anyone who has had any experience with
them. Thanks.
-Theo

Theo, I have a cheapie Tiffany (started out handicapped, with short
roots) and I love the bloom. Good thick petals that hold up, pretty
pretty yellow at the base of the petals that lights up the rose, color
is buttermint pastel pink, know what I mean? I never smell a scent,
but I still like this rose a lot and I usually do not like pink roses.
Form is really good. Makes a good cutting rose.