Old 21-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Nonya

Default Garden Vandalism!

Haven't heard anyone mention malicious activity by local kids...with today's
lack of excitement when compared to the things they see on TV, skewering a
couple pumpkins is probably the next best thing. Any suspicious characters
in the immediate neighborhood?

P.S. - I don' t know of ANY internet based utilities that can find out your
personal info from a spoofed identity...des weges is shooting his mouth off
again! Kill File the idiot!

"zxcvbob" wrote in message
For Auction wrote:
I'm new at gardening and growing things, so this year I decided to try

grow giant pumpkins for my first try at it. I had ordered some special

blend
of "Atlantic Giants" and followed about 300 pages of advice on the

internet.
I was watering 3 times a day, fertilizing once every two, training the
vines, and I already got 3 plants with 2 pounders on them! Well....used

too.
I guess I learned today that growing pumpkins for the state fair is a
competitive business.....someone pitchforked the entire patch today, 20
plants. Anybody else experience this? I'm so traumatized I'm thinking of
growing tomatoes!

--
Thomas Colson
Raleigh, North Carolina, (919) 673 8023

Too bad you didn't know ahead of time. You coulda set up a surveillence
camera and caught the *******. I'd still call the cops. They might snoop
around asking questions and scare whoever did it.

Are you sure you want your address and phone number in your sig? Yikes!!!

Bob