Old 21-06-2003, 04:20 PM
des weges

Default Garden Vandalism!

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:57:52 -0400, "Nonya"
wrote:

P.S. - I don' t know of ANY internet based utilities that can find out your
personal info from a spoofed identity...des weges is shooting his mouth off
again! Kill File the idiot!

BTW Mr. Brehler of 1xx7 xxxxt xxxyx Rd
Hxxxxxxxxxh, Nx
xxx78-8426, US

x44-0973

Fill in the x's and what am I missing?
That you drive a 96 Accord LX?

My only point here was posting on usenet without measures to protect
one's privacy makes our identities and personal lives public unless
measures are taken to specifically anonymize our identities.

Now you clueless idiot we'll teach you to garden!
"As crude a weapon as a cave man's club the chemical barrage has been hurled at the fabric of life."
Rachel Carson

tomj