Old 21-06-2003, 05:32 PM
TheKeith

Default Tree-Cutting Crisis with my neighbor

found it is best not to **** of the neighbors it can make life terrible if
you have to live there. I would find the official property line and hope

it
is in your favor and if it not cut the tree down and move on. You can buy

tree that is 20 years old and have it planted in my part of the country

for
$250.00

WHAT??? You suggest I cut down the tree--that simply isn't an option,
especially if the law is on our side; even if it isn't, that tree isn't
going anywhere--it's as simple as that. Maybe you can have a 20-yr old
evergreen-type tree planted for $250 (and even that I find hard to believe),
but no one--I don't care where in the country--can have a 20 and especially
30-yr old maple tree put in for anywhere even in the same ballpark as $250,
even if you're using illegal mexicans for labor.