Old 21-06-2003, 06:20 PM
Salty Thumb

Default And you thought cutting your toe off with a lawnmower was bad

(TakeThisOut) wrote in
:

I don't "wonder" at all. I'm 99 & 44/100ths% sure he was not only from
Mexico or some other 3rd world spanish country, but equally sure,
considering his employment within a heavily cash-only industry (Like
landscapers, car-washes, and Taco stands) that he was an undocumented
illegal alien.

As such, I have about as much sympathy for him as I do the robber or
rapist who dies while falling from a cliff while running away from the
police.

ah yes, the good old ... I mean new ... American 'guilty until proven ...'
oops, I mean 'guilty, cause I said so'.