Old 21-06-2003, 09:20 PM
cehvron

Default And you thought cutting your toe off with a lawnmower was bad

he was an undocumented illegal alien.

As such, I have about as much sympathy for him as I do the robber or

rapist who
dies while falling from a cliff while running away from the police.

Wow, it really takes a special kind of racist to compare a migrant worker to
a fugitive rapist. Oh, wait, let me guess...he probably wasn't paying taxes
right? That son of a bitch! Where does he get off thinking he can come to
this country and drink our tap water and use our garbage pick-up for free!
Death to him! If only they had deducted taxes from his $3.25/hour salary,
then his death would surely have been a tragedy, rather than poetic justice.

But I don't blame you for your ignorant and malicious remarks. You are,
afterall, only a brainwashed product of the society you live in. Make sure
you aim the car the next time you see another Mexican 'rapist' riding his
bike home from his 15 hour work day. If you find yourself hesistating, just
think of all the tax revenue he's screwing us Americans out of.