Old 21-06-2003, 11:44 PM
DigitalVinyl

Default white mold on dirt

Anything I can spray this with to get rid of it.
Three pots became waterlogged from excessive rain and a drainage
problem. I've fixed the problem but the white ghostly mold is
persisting. One plant is seriously wilting either from the mold or
root rot. Another is distressed, yellowing on leaves between veins
and some curling...though otherwise healthy. The third has a lighter
amount of mold and seems to be okay... a young geranium seedling.

If it is root rot can I dig up the plant and repot? or will the shock
be too much in its weakened condition?
DiGiTAL_ViNYL (no email)