Old 22-06-2003, 01:20 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] PowerPoint Program on BSF Website

Hi folks,

I just uploaded a PowerPoint program on the Bonsai and Penjing

Museum at the
National Arboretum. It is on the Bonsai Societies of Florida

website. To view
it, go to:

HREF="http://www.bonsai-bsf.com/ppoint.htm"http://www.bonsai-bsf
..com/ppoint.htm/A

Very nice, Tom (although this link didn't work for me; you can go
to www.bonsai-bsf.com/ and scroll down to "power point
presentations"). I was unaware of this new feature on the BSF
pages. I especially like the P-P presentation on Literati
bonsai, and the one outlining the basic bonsai styles is very
good also.

Everyone here should take a look!

Thanks for posting this _and_ for all your work on the BSF pages.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++