Old 22-06-2003, 02:20 AM
animaux

Default Neem as Soil Drench Systemic

It is not a systemic pesticide. It is not labeled for use as a drench, that I
can tell. Insects eat the foliage it is sprayed on and lose their appetite and
die. It's not a contact pesticide, or systemic in the way you mean.

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 13:42:35 -0500, "John T. Jarrett"
wrote:

Hi All,

I've been real happy with my Neem experiments/experience over the last
month!

That is, with everything except Scale...they are neither soft-bodied (like
Aphids) nor do all of them eat plant material treated with Neem. Many, many
of them die and fall off....but not all.

Does anyone use Neem Oil as a soil drench for systemic effect?

If so, what recipe/ratio?

Thanks in advance,
John
Austin, Tex