Old 22-06-2003, 06:08 AM
cehvron

Default And you thought cutting your toe off with a lawnmower was bad

The USA can not be, and should not be the end-all solution for all the
downtrodden peoples of the world. We don't NEED anymore "unskilled" labor,

we
don't have enough work for our own. We already built our highways,

railroads,
and now do most manual labor by machine.

Thanks for cut and pasting the whole white supremacist handbook for me, even
if it had nothing to do with what I originally said about your comments.

You attempted to find a parrallel between an immigrant worker who tragically
died in a freak accident and a rapist who falls off a cliff while running
from the police. I never once argued the virtues of letting illegal
immigrants into the U.S., so I'm afraid you wasted all that time writing out
your elitist propoganda for nothing.

I know all I need to know about you from your post. Sometimes I'm ashamed to
call myself an American because of people like you.