Old 22-06-2003, 06:31 AM
J. Douglas Mercer

Default OT Harry Potter OT

BTW
This is the same uncle who assumed that she would rather read Narnia than
Potter.
DOH!

"J. Douglas Mercer" wrote in message
.net...
Went to Krogers grocery store today, assuming that I had failed to get my
sweet niece her book for her birthday tomorrow.
Lo and behold, it was there in a big display in the front for $18US. (40
percent off of retail with Kroger card)
There is a Borders book store 100 meters away which had people waiting
after-hours last night.
Boy, I feel like a great uncle now. :-)

doug
.

"K30a" wrote in message

Okay, time to fess up.
How many rec.ponders are going to be reading
the Harry Potter fifth book today? (me!)
My 17-yr-old daughter is going to crawl into
the mailbox and wait for the postman to arrive.

k30a