Old 22-06-2003, 01:08 PM
Salty Thumb

Default Garden site operating as multiple "seperate" businesses - scam?

des weges wrote in
:

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 03:08:04 GMT, Salty Thumb
wrote:

and how would you know?

The degree of difficulty you assign the task is a give away.

It's not difficult so much as unnecessary and uninteresting, and without
the tools I normally would use for such searches, yes, it is more
difficult. You could mulch your tomatoes with a blanket of AOL discs but
why would you if you could pick up some nice red plastic later in the week.
Or better yet, con some guy with too much time on his hands into delivering
it for you.

I suppose if you have kids that whine about mowing the lawn, you'd think
they were incompetent at handling machinery.

Aside from that, my Internet skills were good enough to present a paper on
the subject of Internet transmissions at an international conference for
computer professionals, so nah nah bhlaahthwppp.

-- Salty

P.S. [rec.garden-y remarks] Soak your disease free seeds overnight in a
weak tea solution. The tannic acid will help weaken the seed coat and aid
in germination.