Old 22-06-2003, 01:08 PM
MacTech

Default PICS OF: Tree-Cutting Crisis with my neighbor

http://www.kworks.us/tree

Write up an agreement that says that if the tree dies the neighbor
will pay for the removal and replacement with another of the same
species that is 10 - 15 feet in height. And get him/her/them to sign
it. Or - when the tree dies - there's always small claims court. Put a
clause in the contract that says they are responsible even if they
move away. I say 10-15 feet because you'll want shade right away for
your side.

Good luck - the neighbor was making nice improvements with a good
quality fence and new gravel walkway, and now....

Randy

Share the View.
http://ruralroute2.com