Old 22-06-2003, 01:20 PM
TakeThisOut

Default And you thought cutting your toe off with a lawnmower was bad

In article , "cehvron"

From: "cehvron"
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 00:57:04 -0400

The USA can not be, and should not be the end-all solution for all the
downtrodden peoples of the world. We don't NEED anymore "unskilled" labor,

we
don't have enough work for our own. We already built our highways,

railroads,
and now do most manual labor by machine.

Thanks for cut and pasting the whole white supremacist handbook for me,

Thanks for not cutting and pasting the entire post, only the part which only
when taken out of context, fits your accusation.

even
if it had nothing to do with what I originally said about your comments.

You were equally off-target then as well. At least you're consistent.

You attempted to find a parrallel between an immigrant worker who tragically
died in a freak accident and a rapist who falls off a cliff while running
from the police.

I pointed out that I have as much sympathy for both.

I never once argued the virtues of letting illegal
immigrants into the U.S., so I'm afraid you wasted all that time writing out
your elitist propoganda for nothing.

Yea, the street gangs, MS13, the Latin Kings, that's all propoganda...

I know all I need to know about you from your post. Sometimes I'm ashamed to
call myself an American because of people like you.

What shames you, the fact that I can and do have a different opinion than you
in regard to illegal immigrants, or that I'm not afraid to excersize my
constitutional right to voice it?

Some "American" you are.

..
..