Old 22-06-2003, 02:32 PM
Tsu Dho Nimh

Default PICS OF: Tree-Cutting Crisis with my neighbor

"TheKeith" wrote:

We discussed altrnatives with them, even offering to pay for any
modifications to the fence, but as far as they are concerned, they've made
enough accommodations for our tree since they cannot grow tomatoes (that is
what they said), which they should've known before buying the property. I'm
telling you--they are completely unwilling to make any changes to their
fence, because they hate our tree.

Hmmmm ... they expected to plant tomatoes in that narrow side
yard under a tree?

The usual fence-builder technique is to notch the panel.

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both