Old 22-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Pat Meadows

Default basil and cilantro

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 08:31:44 -0500, "Rona Yuthasastrakosol"
wrote:

"Pat Meadows" wrote in message
.. .

Sure. As long as they can get sunshine - but you'd probably
need to remove them from the windowsills at night or they'd
freeze. Just put them somewhere else at night.

I'll remember that. We have one window that gets sun all day long, so I
think it would be a perfect space for a little herb garden!

Yes, it sounds that it would be a good place.

Try parsley, rosemary, chives, cilantro (of course), one of
the smaller basils (there's a globe basil reputed to be
smaller, although I've not grown it yet myself.)

Pat