Old 22-06-2003, 04:08 PM

Default Irrigation system without iron filter?

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 21:41:08 -0500, "Chris" wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

My other neighbor just priced out irrigation, and the outdoor part
will be $3300, which is very doable for us. However, he doesn't have
iron in his water (lucky dog).

He already upgraded his well pump, and said it was only a couple
hundred bucks. He also upgraded his well tank, but couldn't remember
how much that was.

I do want to look into the pressure booster, since that could be
plumbed in so that it only feeds the outdoor system.

I'm still considering just watering with iron-laden water, and having
the zones set up to miss the concrete.

Lots to think about...probably won't happen this year at this rate.