Old 05-03-2003, 01:03 AM
kev

Default Lead weights?

On 04 Mar 2003, the world was enlightened by william kossack's opinion
about...

I like this solution. Now I just have to remember it next time in a
hardware store or radioshack.

I used to have friends that shot black powder. They would use lead
tire weights and melt them for use in bullet molds.

Another solution might be to buy lead sinkers at your local
fishing/outdoor store. Much cheaper than melting your own or
mail ordering lead. Or buying solder at Radio Shack - I would
be wary of the flux core leeching into the tank. Some of the
fluxes used for soldering are water soluble.

kev