Old 22-06-2003, 06:08 PM
Ann

Default PICS OF: Tree-Cutting Crisis with my neighbor

"MargieKay" expounded:

That's it? That's all they cut, and that's what you are upset about?

Of course, they could have tried to notched the fence to go above the tree
root that is encroaching on their property. But, what they did seems to be
reasonable to me -- they only cut out a small part notch and left the rest
to preserve the stability of the tree, etc.

You didn't notice the cut roots? They knew when they moved in they
couldn't plant tomatoes under the tree.....they sound like the types
that move in and then demand everyone else comply with their wishes.
Shades of another thread...........

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA