Old 22-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Shepherd

Default PICS OF: Tree-Cutting Crisis with my neighbor

"TheKeith" wrote in message
http://www.kworks.us/tree

Who's going to pay for the damage done to their roof that your tree will
cause. Or who is going to pay to have your tree trimmed to prevent the
overhanging limbs from damaging their roof?

Who's going to pay for the foundation damage done to their home by those
roots?

It seems to me that narrow space between your house and theirs is not wide
enough for a tree that will eventually reach the height and breadth yours
will. That is a maple tree, isn't it.

In my opinion, that tree should never have been planted there in the first
place.

Shepherd