Old 22-06-2003, 10:32 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Pond Pix

Either a sign, like Bonnie suggested, or how about a little rock talk on
top of the big rock? Like one of those that says something.... in
particular I've always liked the one that says "Turn me over" so you do and
it says, "that's better".
Or how about:
"Rocks are our friends, do you stand on your friends?"
"Watch out for falling rocks, they'll take you with them when they go."
"Ouch!"
"Don't squish me."
Then there's always Cybe's comment written in stone.... The townfolks will
be saying, "Sue has the most b*tchin' rocks in town!" ;o) ~ jan

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:07:18 -0400, "Sue Alexandre"
wrote:

LOL Thanks, Cyber, but unfortunately, this big guy is also the LOUDEST guy
in the neighborhood. He's all heart, dumb as a rock, nothing but sweetness
and caring, not a malicious bone in his body, and he would bellow back, even
louder "I'm so sorry - I forgot! I never meant to make you mad - please,
please, pleeeeeeease, don't be mad at me!" and the neighbors would think I
was the biggest b*tch that ever walked the planet. Besides, I can't shout
what you suggested.... I can't figure out what the last "endearing" name is
in your quote. LOL Of course, I can come up with a few good guesses.
Who knows - next time I'm feeling "hormonal" and I see him threatening the
stability of my rocks, something similar may just spew from my mouth - I'll
let you know if it works.
Sue

"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote in message
news:20030616132333.002ea623.cyber_wizard@mindspr ing.com...
On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:02:13 -0400
"Sue Alexandre" wrote:

thus, the large rocks SOLIDLY placed, but I never dreamed they would
have to support the 280 lb. next door neighbor, who, no matter how
many times I say"Harvey, those rocks weren't really put there to
support you, they're for decoration" he can't seem to resist. Or
maybe this is MY fault. Maybe if I hadn't placed big ones there they
wouldn't be tempted. Hmmmmm....... Sue

In the loudest voice of which you are capable, scream, "Get off my
G*dd*mned rocks and /stay/ off, *ssh*le!"
Worked for me very well.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.